You can vote in the Catholic trustee election in Ward 75 if:
- You present acceptable ID (such as a driver’s licence, personal cheque, bank statement or utility bill). A passport is not acceptable ID
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You are a Canadian citizen
- You are a resident of the City of Edmonton on Election Day (October 16, 2017)
- You live within the boundaries of Ward 75. (See the map.)
- You began living in Alberta on or before April 16, 2017
- You have not already voted in the current election
- To vote for a Catholic trustee, you must be Catholic
If a candidate, a candidate’s official agent or a scrutineer believes you are not eligible to vote, the objection will be noted on the Voting Register, but you will be allowed to vote.
Election Day is Monday, October 16, 2017 from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Advance voting will be available from October 4 to 13.
If you are unable to vote either on election day or at an advance poll, please apply for a mail-in ballot.
More information about voting is available on the city’s website, www.edmontonelection.ca or by phoning 780-496-8008.