I Pledge to Build Bridges
in Catholic Education:
• Rooted in Faith: A Catholic faith trusts the Spirit who teaches truth and lives in all people of good will.
• Strive for Harmony: I will respect and listen to other trustees.
• Promote Catholic Education: The Catholic education of our children is a contribution the Church makes to the wider society.
• Be Fiscally & Environmentally Responsible: Catholic schools should be good stewards of all of God’s gifts.
• Respect the Human Person: Students should receive a full understanding of the physiological, spiritual, moral and emotional aspects of the human person.
• Promote Dialogue: Schools should promote respect, sensitivity and compassion for all people, especially those on society’s margins.
• Uphold High Academic Standards: Continue to improve Edmonton Catholic’s record of excellent academic achievement.